SOSU by SJ Self Tan Tips You Need To Know!
Who doesn't love a flawless, golden glow during summer's shiny days! So which of SOSU by SJ tans is perfect for you? From mousses to lotions to liquid tans, it can be an overwhelming process! Here are top tanning tips for applying and mastering the perfect tan:
Prep like a pro:
- Step 1: Before using shake the bottle to activate the foam formula of the Fresh Glow Tan Eraser.
- Step 2: Ensuring skin is clean and dry, apply 2-3 pumps of the Fresh Glow Tan Eraser to the skin and massage it over the fake tan you wish to remove. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Shower off.
- Step 1: Exfoliate but avoid moisturizing.
- Step 2: ensure skin is clean.
- Step 3: Spray Liquid Luxe directly onto your Dripping Gold Velvet Tanning Mitt, apply in circular motions - keeping it even.
- Step 4: Keep it light on hands, elbows, knees & feet.
- Step 5: Overnight development preferred for a darker finish.
- Step 1: First shake the bottle to activate the mousse foams.
- Step 2: Next apply 1-2 pumps of mousse on to the velvet tanning mitt and gently blend the product into the skin in a circular patting motion.
- Step 3: once applied, allow a developing time to 6-8 hours. war lose clothing so the tan's development remains unaffected during this time.
- Step 4: once the tan has developed, shower off the residual guide color. For a lighter result, shower before the tan has gully developed.
- Step 1: The lotion comes in a squeeze bottle so before applying, ensure that you gently shake it upside down so a sufficient amount of tan can be squeezed on the mitt
- Step 2: Blend the lotion into the skin in a gentle circular motion allow it to dry before dressing. Wear lose clothing so the tan can developed unaffected.
- Step 3: Allow a developing time of 6-8 hours before showing, less if you wish to achieve a lighter result.
- Step 4: once developed, shower and pat the skin dry
Body Tune It:
- Step 1: To apply, squeeze a dollop of Body Tune on to a clean dry tanning mitt and blend into the skin in a circular motion
- Step 2: If you wish to build the intensity of the color by adding a second layer, allow the first layer to dry first
- Step 3: If you wish to apply Body Tune to the face, It is advisable that you do so using a kabuki brush
- Step 4: As the tan is instant, it is not waterproof so simply shower off.
- Step 1: Gently swirl your kabuki brush in the boozing palette.
- Step 2: Next, tap the brush on the edgy of the lid so as to get rid of any loose falling powder particles.
- Step 3: Brush the bronzer on the skin in a circular motion, blending as you go.
- Step 4: The bronzer can also be used to contour limbs, collarbone, etc and is also suitable for application to the face.