Yves Rocher Monoi Traditional Nourishing Oil
Texture: Luxurious ultra-melting texture
The result of ancestral know-how, Yves Rocher Monoï oil is the result of rational production and a commitment to a sustainable development approach in Tahiti. Yves Rocher 97.5% Monoï of Tahiti oil nourishes skin and hair while it in a highly addictive sun-filled scent.
- Skin is intensely moisturized
- Skin is nourished
Key ingredient: Monoï - Moisturizes, nourishes and softens skin and hair
Monoi from Tahiti Designation of Origin* is known for its moisturizing, nourishing and softening properties, a genuine traditional beauty secret in French Polynesia. Yves Rocher Research selected Monoi from Tahiti which is made by infusing coconut oil with Tiare flowers, exclusively cultivated in French Polynesia.
*This designation guarantees its authenticity, quality and local production.
- 97% ingredients from natural origin
- 97% Pure Monoi
- Vegan Formula
- Recyclable cardboard & glass bottle
- Sustainable sourcing
- Made with love in Bretagne, France
- Shake before use
- Apply to skin any time of day
- Yves Rocher Monoï oil naturally hardens below 26°C (79°F). Warm up the bottle between your hands or run under hot water to melt
COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OILPARFUM/FRAGRANCEGARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACTTOCOPHEROLAMYL CINNAMALLINALOOL10333v0
* Ingredients from natural origin
* Selected synthetic ingredients