Woolzies Pine Essential Oil
Woolzies Pine Essential Oil is a fresh earthy oil reminiscent of the forest. It is a disinfectant that can invigorate the mind and body and clear the sinuses. Pine oil can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
- Add 3-5 drops of pine oil per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
Skin + Body:
- Use pine oil topically by diluting 4-6 drops in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil. Men may enjoy putting a few drops of this oil onto the pulse points for its masculine scent.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Make a fresh, deodorizing, and antimicrobial floor and surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup white vinegar, and 20 drops pine oil.
- Add this to a spray bottle and shake well before use.
Pairs Well with:
- Pine oil pairs well with bergamot, lemon, frankincense, sandalwood, cedarwood, lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, and thyme essential oils.
- For a warming Christmas blend, combine 5 drops pine oil, 4 drops sandalwood oil, and 4 drops cedarwood oil.
The pine tree, also known as Pinus sylvestris, grows through Northern Erurope, Southeast Asia, and North America. It has orange-red bark and blue-green needles with a fresh woody aroma. The Scots Pine is the national tree of Scotland.
Woolzies Pine Essential Oil is extracted by steam distilling the needles of the tree.