Three Ships Vanilla Lip Exfoliator
This triple-action scrub exfoliates, plumps, and conditions lips. Fine sugar crystals remove dry skin/flakes and plump your lips, while shea butter and oils help hydrate and soothe. This piña colada-flavored scrub contains zero artificial colors or flavors.
Three Ships natural skincare products are vegan, certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, pregnancy safe, and free of the following ingredients:
- SLS + SLES
- Mineral Oil
- Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Sugar: In addition to being a topical exfoliant, sugars increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture, therefore maintaining skin hydration and helping maintain a healthy skin barrier function. The abrasive nature of the sugar grains also helps to increase blood flow temporarily plumping lips.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has high concentrations of fatty acids with fatty acid composition dominated by stearic (28-56%) and oleic (34-61%) acids. It acts as a good skin conditioning agent and is used on dry and dehydrated skin, promoting a soft, smooth, healthy skin appearance.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is made up of 70% oleic acid, a natural nourishing and moisturizing fatty acid. It is a rich emollient oil that gives it deep skin penetration abilities to make skin smooth and hydrated.
In Customer Testing:
- 92% said they would recommend to a friend
- 97% said this product is effective at exfoliating
- 97% said their lips felt moisturized after using
** Based on a survey with 24 participants
- Massage pea-size amount on lips. Rinse off with water or damp washcloth. Can be used 2-3x per week, and before lipstick for an even finish.
- If used once per day, the average customer re-purchases a jar after 6 months.
- Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.