Three Ships Hydrate 49% Almond Oil Serum
Skin Type: for dry / normal skin
Benefits: balances tone
Almond oil is rich in Omega-3s, which are essential fatty acids that assist in maintaining the skin’s lipid layer and retaining moisture. This serum also contains pumpkin oil and Vitamin E to treat dry skin, eczema and rosacea.
Three Ships natural skincare products are vegan, certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, pregnancy safe, and free of the following ingredients:
- SLS + SLES
- Mineral Oil
- Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Almond Oil: Pure sweet almond oil can be used as an emulsifying agent or as a skin-conditioner to help soften and hydrate. This oil contains nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and vitamin E which are essential in nourishing deep within the skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is rich in Vitamin E, Zinc, Omega 3, Omega 6 as well as antioxidants. This results in excellent moisture retaining properties that fight free radicals to maintain a youthful appearance. The high levels of Zinc, help improve skin tone and keep your skin free of blemishes and acne.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): While Vitamin E is a super ingredient with tons of benefits for the skin, it is most prominently known to be an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. It is used as a natural preservative to keep the oil fresh for longer.
In Customer Testing:
- 100% said they would recommend to a friend
- 100% said their skin felt moisturized after use
- 96% said they saw visible results
** Based on a survey with 18 participants
- Apply 2-5 drops to clean skin, morning and night. Should be applied after cleansing and after creams.
- If used once per day, the average customer re-purchases a bottle after 6 months.
- Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.