Three Ships Boost 49% Rosehip Oil Serum
Skin type: for dry / normal skin
Benefits: smoothes fine lines
Rosehip oil contains high levels of provitamin A and C, which restore skin elasticity and collagen and reduce skin damage. Combined with grapeseed and Vitamin E, this serum helps reduce wrinkles and discoloration.
Three Ships natural skincare products are vegan, certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, pregnancy safe and free of the following ingredients.
- SLS + SLES
- Mineral Oil
- Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil contains an abundance of unsaturated fatty acids, high concentrations of skin antioxidants such as vitamin E and carotenoids. This allows it to provide the skin moisturizing properties and protects the skin against sun and pollution-damage.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grape seed oil is filled with high levels of polyphenols, tocopherols and a powerful antioxidant, the cell membrane-protective effect. The anti-oxidants are ideal for anti-aging skin care. Grape seed oil is also a relatively light oil meaning it absorbs easily and promotes the absorption of moisture into the skin, particularly for fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin E: While Vitamin E is a super ingredient with tons of benefits for the skin, it is most prominently known to be an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. It is used as a natural preservative to keep the oil fresh for longer.
In Customer Testing:
- 87% said they would recommend to a friend
- 93% said their skin felt more moisturized
- 93% said their skin looked brighter
** Based on a survey with 15 participants
- Apply 2-5 drops to clean skin, morning and night. Should be applied after cleansing and after creams.
- If used once per day, the average customer re-purchases a bottle after 6 months.
- Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)