The Chemistry Brand Hand Chemistry: Pro Repair for Hands (100ml)
Made with tremella fuciformis sporocarp, a biotechnological derivative of the mushroom which has shown to be 400 times more moisturising than hyaluronic acid, it also contains sacha inchi oil and maize propanediol which forms a protective barrier over your skin to ensure your hands retain moisture. The inclusion of an algae ferment also allows your skin's moisture content to be increased by 11% in just 12 hours. Your skin will be left looking visibly younger in as little as 11 days. VISIBLY DECREASES WRINKLE DEPTH
- Contains a biotechnological derivative of the mushroom, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp, shown to be 400 x more moisturising than Hyaluronic Acid.
- Skin moisture content can be increased by 11% in just 12 hours thanks to the inclusion of an algae ferment. This incredible increase equates to 21% in 24 hours and 32% in 30 days.
- In addition, Sacha Inchi oil and Maize Propanediol work together to form a protective moisture barrier, ensuring that the skin is able to hold on to this new-found moisture.
- ph 5.50-6.50
How to Use:
- Apply evenly to clean hands morning and evening
- Use on the hands and forearm
- Expect visible results in 11 days.
- Continue use to maintain results.
Made in Canada