StackedSkincare Dermaplaning Tool
Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Suitable for all skin concerns except acne
Brighten, soften, and smooth. You name it and Stacked patented Dermaplaning Tool does it. By safely removing peach fuzz and dead skin, this sleek device reveals a youthful-looking complexion.
More about the product:
This patented design was created to mimic the brightening and skin-smoothing benefits of an in-office dermaplaning treatment with safety features that make it easy for you to use at home. Unlike many tools, this Dermaplaning at home razor features replaceable blades that safely remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for instantly smoother, softer, more luminous skin. By removing dead cell build-up, dermaplaning allows your serums and creams to fully absorb into the skin—boosting the efficacy of the products you already own. With regular use, the tool can help soften the appearance of fine lines and refine visible pores.
Blades should be replaced monthly using Stacked Skincare Dermaplaning Blades Refill Trio.
More about product design:
PATENTED SAFETY FEATURES
Allow for maximum blade surface while safeguarding skin from injury
Unique design cuts down on waste and makes it easy to use a fresh blade
COMFORTABLE CONTROL HANDLE
Designed to have the perfect weight for blade control
Features & Benefits:
- StackedSkincare Dermaplaning Tool removes dead skin and peach fuzz
- Softens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Helps serums and peels penetrate more effectively
- Patent design with comfortable handle
How to use:
- Beginning at the top of the cheekbone near the hairline, hold your skin taut behind the blade and gently glide the dermaplaning tool towards the nose using short strokes. Continue until you have resurfaced the entire cheek and jaw.
- Repeat light strokes on the chin, above the lips, and on the forehead. Do not use on eyelids, eyebrows, hairlines, sides of nose, or lips. DO NOT go over any facial area more than twice.
- Use up to once a week. Blades should be replaced after 4 uses.