Stacked Skincare MicroNeedling Tool 2.0
Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Suitable for all skin concerns except acne
Let’s roll! The MicroNeedling Tool 2.0 uses stainless steel needles to gently micro-exfoliate, creating the appearance of smoother, plumper, firmer-looking skin.
The MicroNeedling Tool 2.0 refines skin to create a more youthful, vibrant and even complexion. The new sustainable design was developed with a machined metal handle and a replaceable roller head with .2mm stainless steel needles. Recommended to purchase with the MICRONEEDLING TOOL 2.0 REPLACEABLE ROLLER HEADS TWIN PACK.
More about the product design:
- DURABLE METAL HANDLE: Innovatively engineered metal handle with an ergonomic design
- REPLACEABLE ROLLER HEAD: Easy to use snap-in design
- STAINLESS STEEL NEEDLES: 2mm tips gently micro exfoliate without causing any pain or injury to the skin
Features & Benefits:
- Micro exfoliates the skin leaving a radiant glow
- Creates the appearance of plumper, firmer skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores
How to use:
Gently roll the MicroNeedling Tool 2.0 over skin vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Roll over each side of the face, chin, lips, forehead, under eyes, crow’s feet, nose and neck. Use daily and replace the roller head monthly.
Disinfect your roller head after each use with rubbing alcohol. Always store the roller with the cap on for maximum hygiene and safety. Replace roller head monthly. (sold separately)
TO REPLACE YOUR ROLLER HEAD:
- With the cap secured on the roller head, hold the handle of the MicroNeedling Tool 2.0 in one hand, and pull the roller head away from the handle with the other hand. The roller head should easily pop out.
- Leave the cap on the replacement roller head and insert into the handle until the head clicks into place. Remove the cap before use.
WHEN DO I CHANGE MY MICRO-NEEDLING TOOL 2.0 ROLLER HEAD?
We recommend, you change the ROLLER HEAD monthly when used daily as directed to avoid contamination, bacteria growth, and ensure sanitization. Most importantly, the needles dull with use and can damage the skin if not replaced as directed.
Gently roll over the skin using even pressure. Do not force the MicroNeedling Tool 2.0 into the skin. Do not share your tool with other people. Do not use the tool if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis or keratosis. Replace Roller head monthly.
Microneedling Consumers Results:
- 86% EXPERIENCED MORE RADIANT, GLOWING SKIN
- 72% SAW A DECREASE IN VISIBLE LINES
- 82% SAW AN INCREASE IN SKIN PLUMPNESS
*Based on consumer evaluation at 12 weeks, when used as directed.