Silly George Starter Kit (Black + Girl Friday)
No Messy Glue. No Magnets.
LinerBond is the revolutionary new lash eyeliner. Holding your lashes with its own adhesive strength, without magnets. This means stronger & longer hold, and lighter lashes! A true game-changer.
The LinerBond starter kit is perfect for all eyeliner users - from beginner to expert. The liner is smooth, and only takes a few seconds to apply. The smudge-proof lash system can handle all kinds of weather, and stays on all day long. And most importantly, these gorgeous lashes will have you looking good and feeling great!
- 1 x LinerBond™ Adhesive Eyeliner (Black)
- 1 x Set of Lashes (Girl Friday)
- Precision tip for clean lines
- Lashes Up to 30+ wears, Black LinerBond 60-90 uses!
- Strong all day hold
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Trimmable ends to fit to eye shape/size if needed
- Made of luxurious synthetic silk
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Come in handy case with mirror
- Toxin-free, paraben-free, sulphate-free, low-allergenic, latex-free, damage-your-natural-lashes-free
How is this different to lash glue?
- No sloppy mess getting into your natural lashes (which means no ripping them out when you remove your lashes).
- No crusty glue residue left all over your lashes, which means you get many more uses out of them.
Magnetic eyeliner had its place, but this is the new revolution. LinerBond™ holds stronger and longer, and no magnets on your lashes means they're lighter, AND you can technically use any lashes (well...except magnetic lashes). Because LinerBond™ is so superior to magnetic eyeliner, Silly George have phased out their own magnetic eyeliner system and replaced it with LinerBond™.Will it stick to my upper eyelid?
You only need a line as thin as your lash band to hold your lashes on.
BUT if you do overshoot your lash line and feel a bit sticky, you can pop on either some translucent powder or eyeshadow on top.
Gently pull off your lashes (leaving your natural ones 100% intact- you're welcome!). Pop your lashes back in their case to keep them ready for next time.
LinerBond can be easily removed with any eye-makeup remover (micellar water and baby oil work well, as does our Lid & Lash Cleanser). No scratching, scrubbing, or picking out of your natural lashes necessary!
To properly care for your lashes, Silly George recommends cleaning any buildup on your lash band every 5 or so times you wear them. To do that, you can gently use a qtip/ cotton bud with eye makeup remover. With gentle handling and proper care, it's expect that you will get 30+ uses out of your lashes!
Aqua, Styrene acrylate copolymer, Propanediol, Polyvinyl alcohol, CI77499, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Octanediol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin