Nena Skincare Glacial Clay Mask
Made with 99% Pure Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay
This detoxifying and hydrating treatment is great for combating the effects of pollution. The glacial oceanic clay, naturally rich in minerals and rare earth elements, exfoliates and deeply cleanses, revealing softened, toned, and radiant skin.
PURIFIES AND SOFTENS SKIN
REMOVES OIL AND DEAD SKIN CELLS
REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF PORES
IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Glacial Clay is proven to reduce oil on face by 95% and tighten pores after just one application.
- PURIFIES AND SOFTENS SKIN: Glacial Clay is negatively-charged, making it a powerful magnet for the positively-charged impurities trapped in the skin. Effectively removes dead skin cells and environmental pollutants, revealing a soft and toned complexion.
- NATURAL AND POWERFUL: contains 99% natural Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay from a pristine source in Northern British Columbia Canada. Glacial Clay has been used for centuries by the First Nation People for it's antibacterial properties.
- RICH IN OVER 60 MINERALS: Glacial Oceanic Clay contains over 60 minerals and rare earth elements beneficial to the skin.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: including dry, oily, combination, sensitive, and aging skin. Cruelty Free, Halal, Vegan-friendly, Environmental Working Group (EWG) Verified. Made in Canada in a GMP certified facility.
Natural water separation may occur, shake well before use. After cleansing apply clay evenly over the entire face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off completely with warm or cold water. Use as often as needed, as a full face mask or spot treatment for problem areas.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
Product Care: Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight, heat, humidity and excess moisture.
Sea Silt (Glacial Oceanic Clay), Propanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder.