Hand Made in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster and are gentle on clothes.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
- Store them in your dryer between loads
Moss Creek Wool Works only work with Wool Cooperatives where the fleece is milled locally, reducing the carbon footprint. The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude where the sheep roam freely throughout the year. Thier white wool currently is sourced on ranches in Montana and South Dakota while the coloured wools are sourced from Patagonia and Europe.
Available in natural colours (no dye) brown, grey or white. The colour does not affect the performance in any way and will not transfer to the clothes as it is the natural sheep's natural colour.
Moss Creek Wool Works are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips. The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.