Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Stick (Lavender Bergamot)
Size: 1.8 oz paper tube
Scent: Lavender Bergamot
A natural deodorant stick in a biodegradable package that works.
No more fingers in your armpits! Meow Moew Tweet stick deodorant is a synergy of potent plant and mineral powders with sweet smelling and mighty essential oils that will keep you smelling oh-so fresh! Not only does it work, but the packaging is biodegradable- it will compost in a year!
- Natural formula
- Potent plant and mineral powders
- Sweet smelling and mighty essential oils
- Certified organic
- Fair trade
- Biodegradable package
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
Carefully push a small amount of product up in tube. Apply a thin layer to each armpit. If stick is cold, warm product against skin before application. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken skin.
Paper Tube + Seal: compost or recycle
- Also great as a solid, odor busting perfume for feet and a potentially stinky décolletage area!
- The push pop style tube does not retract, so it's a good idea to take it slow and work your thumb around the inner edge of the tube.
- Use within 3 months after opening.
*helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *maranta esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, sodium bicarbonate, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot FCF) peel oil, *cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, *mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
*certified organic / +fair trade