Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Cream (Lavender)
Meow Meow Tweet natural underarm cream is safe, effective and will leave you smelling fresh all day. Baking soda, arrowroot and clay combine to help keep you dry and control odor. Organic plant oils and shea butter moisturize and soothe sensitive underarm skin, while aromatic essential oils combat bacteria responsible for underarm odor.
- Natural formula
- Skin-soothing and conditioning
- Organic plant oils & shea butter
- Aromatic essential oils
- Certified organic
- Fair trade ingredients
- Biodegradable package
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
- Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin.
Glass Jar: refill, repurpose or recycle
Aluminum Lid: refill, repurpose or recycle
Seal: return to us for Terracycling
Paper Box: repurpose, recycle or compost
- If your cream is grainy, simply melt it, mix thoroughly and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- If your cream is runny or liquified, give it a good mix and pop it in the fridge until solid.
Worried about sweat stains? If you're here, you're probably also worried about the aluminum compounds in your conventional deodorant. Though Meow Meow Tweet cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But, sweating is natural, embrace it!
*manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, sodium bicarbonate, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, kaolin clay, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
*certified organic / +fair trade