Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Stick (Cedar Spruce)
Size: 1.8 oz paper tube
Scent: Cedar Spruce
A natural, sensitive skin deodorant stick in a biodegradable package that works.
This stick is downright fresh! Baking soda: love it, hate it, in a part-time relationship with it? For those less enthused fans, this stick’s for you! Meow Meow Tweet tried and true dream team of potent plant oils and mineral powders with in a convenient push-up paper tube. No more fingers and sensitive skin woes! Not only does it work, it’s biodegradable. We’re talking effective and low-waste… now that’s the cat’s pajamas!
- Natural formula
- Baking soda-free
- Potent plant and mineral powders
- Convenient push-up paper tube
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Certified organic
- Fair trade
- Biodegradable package
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
Carefully push a small amount of product up in tube. Apply a thin layer to each armpit. If stick is cold, warm product against skin before application. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken skin.
Paper Tube + Seal: compost or recycle
- Also great as a solid, odor busting perfume for feet and a potentially stinky décolletage area!
- The push pop style tube does not retract, so it's a good idea to take it slow and work your thumb around the inner edge of the tube.
- Use within 3 months after opening.
- Store in an airtight bin if not using right away.
*+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *maranta esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, *citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil, *citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil
*certified organic / +fair trade