Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream (Lavender)
Made the switch to natural deodorant but struggle with underarm sensitivity from baking soda? Meow Moew Tweet created a sensitive skin formula that is as gentle as it is effective. Designed without baking soda or clay, this recipe uses dietary magnesium and arrowroot powder to help control moisture and odor. Nourishing plant oils and butters soothe and condition the skin, and a potent blend of essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day.
- Natural formula
- Baking Soda and clay-free
- Skin-soothing and conditioning
- Nourishing plant oils and butters
- Potent blend of essential oils
- Certified organic
- Fair trade ingredients
- Biodegradable package
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
- Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin.
- Glass Jar: refill, repurpose or recycle
- Aluminum Lid: refill, repurpose or recycle
- Seal: return to us for Terracycling
- Paper Box: repurpose, recycle or compost
- Also great for feet and a potentially stinky décolletage area!
- If your cream is grainy, simply melt it, mix thoroughly and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- If your cream is runny or liquified, give it a good mix and pop it in the fridge until solid.
Worried about sweat stains? If you're here, you're probably also worried about the aluminum compounds in your conventional deodorant. Though Meow Meow Tweet cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But, sweating is natural, embrace it!
*manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
*certified organic / +fair trade