Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum
Mad Hippie's Vitamin A Serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin. This next level serum is feared by wrinkles and sun damage alike. Nine actives with HPR and sodium hyaluronate. Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (HPR) is a revolutionary, bioavailable form of vitamin A that works to dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Sodium hyaluronate works to plump up and moisturize while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Vega and cruelty-free.
- HPR: Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide: Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin. Oat beta glucan has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera - Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
- Massage into clean skin every other night until skin adjusts, then move to every night. Follow in 10 minutes with moisturizer.
- Rub in well, making sure products fully penetrate the skin.