LXMI Nilotica Lip Melt
Buildable hydration for lips (and cuticles).
Hydrated, visibly plump lips are just one swipe away with our ultra-clean, clinically tested lip treatment. Formulated with Nilotica Reserve™ and peppermint oil, this non-sticky balm locks in moisture and boosts circulation for a perfect pout (it also works great on cuticles). It comes packaged in a pretty, portable jar for on-the-go hydration.
- Nilotica: A rare subspecies of shea that grows wild in the Nile River Valley, vitellaria niloticais packed with Vitamins A and E, plus high levels of olein, an essential fatty acid, and catechins, the antioxidant found in green tea. It's LXMI's signature ingredient, a powerhouse moisturizer that hydrates, heals and prevents the signs of aging.
- Olive Oil: Packed with oleic, palmitic and linoleic fatty acids, olive oil keeps skin plump and hydrated.
- Berry Wax: A lightweight vegan wax that is used to give products a soft, spreadable consistency.
- Pine: Known for its anti-aging and anti-bacterial properties, pine oil fights free radicals, moisturizes skin and heals irritation.
- Peppermint: relieve irritation and inflammation. naturally protects skin from sun, A found that peppermint oil has a SPF (sun protection factor) value that’s higher than most other essential oils, including lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree and rose oils.
- Candelilla Wax: This vegan alternative to beeswax has an even softer consistency and lends a glossy finish to products like our Nilotica Lip Melt.
- Rapeseed: One of the only oils to contain more than 5% omega 3 fatty acids, rapeseed oil is a powerful moisturizer. It's also a natural source of anti-aging antioxidants like vitamin E.
Apply liberally to lips and cuticles as often as needed. If using as a lip mask, layer Pure Nilotica Melt over the balm to seal in moisture.
Nilotica (Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter) Fruit, Brassica Campestris Rapeseed Oil / Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Rhus, Verniciflua Peel Cere, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Behenyl Behenate, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil