InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum
Skin Type: Perfect for all skin types
Concerns: Aging Prevention, Lines & Wrinkles
Brighten the skin, lighten dark spots and address aging concerns including fine lines and wrinkles.
InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum is a powerful solution packed with nutrients to brighten the skin and prevent common signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles and discoloration. To enhance the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C, the serum also includes Ferulic Acid to defend against damage, as well as Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Buckthorn Oil to support the skin's protective barrier.
- Supports healthy collagen production while brightening skin tone, helping to maintain firmness and radiance
- A unique blend of Plant Stem Cells, natural oils and botanical extracts nourish the skin while improving its tone and texture
- Hyaluronic Acid provides instant hydration, boosting the skin's ability to retain moisture
- Defends against environmental aggressors with powerful antioxidants Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid
- Lightweight formula is designed to layer under a moisturizer and is perfect for all skin types
Massage a small amount onto cleansed and toned skin, allowing the serum to absorb completely. Follow with appropriate moisturizer.
Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Algae Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferulic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.