Eco Tan Face Compost® Mask
Feed your skin in just 7 minutes with this supernatural purifying & rebalancing mask made from Certified Organic vegetables including Celery, Spinach, Spirulina and Chia Seed and Australian Green Clay.
Face Compost Mask with organic celery & Australian olive green clay to purify, detoxify, clear, revitalise and nourish the skin. Organic Celery Leaf is packed with Vitamins A, B C & E and antioxidants to help fight free radicals & calm and soothe irritations and promote healthy clean and clear skin. Green clay helps to rebalance oiliness and revitalises the skin. Perfect for clearing up problem skin.
Created to brighten and draw out impurities leaving your skin seriously smooth, incredibly hydrated and drenched in green goodness. Clear, smooth and fed. Next Level Skin Care! A weekly face ritual. FEED YOUR SKIN!
The first of Eco By Sonya Driver’s Organic Skin Care Range harnessing the phenomenal powers of organic vegetable, super fruit and seed formulation to help revolutionise the health of your skin. This specially formulated combination, and the hero of our range, will help protect, improve and nourish every skin type. Use once or twice a week for best results.
Features & Benefits:
- Extremely Purifies, deeply cleans
- CLEARS, SMOOTHS, & FEEDS
- Brimming with Antioxidants
- Restorative and Calming
- Contains a blend of certified organic vegetables including Celery, Spinach, Spirulina and Chia Seed & Australian Green Clay.
- Super rich formula yet perfect for inflamed oily/combo skin
- This 7- minute mask will feed the skin and leave it clear, smooth, fresh and radiant.
- NO synthetic ingredients, NO harmful chemicals
- NO soaps or SLS
- NO Hidden Nasties!
- Proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA & Animal Cruelty Free
- Organic Celery
- Chia Seed
- Australian Green Clay
- Aloe Vera
- Pop it on.
- Have a cup of coffee
- Walk back to the bathroom
- Massage off after 7 minutes
- Bask in the glory of your best skin yet!
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Australian Olive Green Clay**, Shea Butter*, Natural Vegetable Ferment**, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Coconut Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Chlorella*, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)**, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived)**, Spinach*, Celery Leaf*, Acai*, Sodium Levulinate (Plant Derived)**, Xanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Sodium Anisate (Plant Derived)**, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Spirulina*, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Guar Gum (Vegetable Derived)**, Vitamin E**, Sodium Phytate (Plant Derived)**, Soybean**, Chia Seed Oil*
*Certified Organic. **Natural.
NO GMO’S, NO Parabens, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Artificial Dyes, NO Aluminium, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO PEGS, NO Animal Derivatives, NO SLS/SLES
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA
Apply LIBERALLY to clean dry skin on FACE, NECK and BEYOND.
- Can be used all over the body, we recommend a patch test first.
- Apply a thick layer for best results.
- This will depend on your skin type, condition and desired results.
- Mask will semi-dry on the skin.
- Spend at least a minute massaging for extra exfoliation and to boost skin circulation.