Ere Perez Quinoa Water Foundation (Rise)
Shade: rise - neutral light
A lightweight water based vegan foundation that gives a natural finish. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation & increase elasticity. Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines. Glides on, blendable and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish. For light or medium coverage.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is a ‘super grain’ rich in antioxidants. Quinoa is brimming with vitamin B, E and A –considered particularly effective in reducing fine lines, treating pigmentation and maintaining a healthy and youthful complexion.
- A lightweight easily-blendable water-based foundation
- Rejuvenates skin while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines
- Glides onto the skin easily and melts effortlessly into the skin for a fresh matte finish
- Easily blendable
- Provides light to medium coverage
- Leaves skin looking flawless, matte and healthy
- Free from parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, DEA, mineral oil, yellow No5, petrolatum, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, PABA, isopropyl myristate, nanoparticles, lead and SLS.
- Cruelty free
- Clean and moisturise your face.
- Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
- Take a multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Blend well.
- Repeat steps until you have your desired coverage.
water, glycerin, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, coco-glucoside, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77891