Ere Perez Quandong Green Booster Serum
boost + support + nourish
Boost your skin with this highly nutritious green smoothie for the face. An antioxidant-rich blend of superfood ingredients to support a healthy, glowing complexion. Formulated with desert fruit quandong (twice the vitamin C of oranges) to reduce signs of lines and calm inflamed skin. Ere Perez added chlorophyll, spinach leaf, vitamin E, alfalfa & raspberry seed to powerfully deliver essential enzymes and vitamin A straight to the skin. This serum helps improve skin elasticity and improves dryness – a little goes a long way! The best green boost you can give your skin.
- Antioxidant-rich blend
- Formulated with desert fruit quandong (2x vitamin C of oranges)
- Reduces early signs of aging
- Contains chlorophyll, spinach leaf, vitamin E, alfalfa & raspberry seed to deliver essential enzymes and vitamin A to the skin.
- Ultra hydrating
- Natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Quandong: Quandong fruit extract comes from the fruit of the plant native to Australia. FACT: quandong has the second highest level of antioxidants in all fruit! Also considered to be anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, hydrating and with properties to brighten skin tone.
- Chlorophyll: Chlorophyll it’s a source of antioxidants and also known to help expedite the healing of wounds.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid delivers lasting moisture, is a humectant (moisture-binding ingredient), protects the skin from UVB rays and promotes collagen production.
- Jojoba: Jojoba seed oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic acid (plant-sourced) is a powerful alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) with exfoliating properties. It slows cell water loss, considered to be beneficial for hydration and skin renewal.
- Spinach Leaf: Spinach leaf is extracted from the vegetable, high in folate, antioxidants & vital minerals and vitamins. Considered helpful in treating acne, improving skin tone and relieving dryness.
- Raspberry: Raspberry seed oil is extracted from the seed of the fruit. FACT: Raspberries belong to the rose family! Considered beneficial in anti-aging & protecting against UV. High in vitamin E & anti-inflammatory, also keeps skin moisturised.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol antioxidants ; anti-microbial properties. Known to keeps delicate skin supple, taught & protected.
- Vitamin e: Vitamin e is plant derived has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Gently rub 1-4 drops of serum into face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- Use morning and night.
Water/aqua, glycerin*, levulinic acid, santalum acuminatum (quandong) fruit extract, medicago sativa (alfalfa) leaf extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, spinacia olearacea (spinach) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex, lactic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium hyaluronate, resveratrol, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.