Derma E Scalp Relief Treatment
Helps promote a balanced and hydrated scalp for optimal health.
Formulated with purifying Tea Tree Oil and cooling Menthol, this powerful, water-based scalp relief serum soothes dry, flakey, and itchy scalp. Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Sea Kelp and adaptogen Amla Extracts, combined with our proprietary Herbal Blend (Neem, Burdock and Bearberry), helps promote a balanced and hydrated scalp for optimal health.
Benefits: Water-based serum soothes and nourishes dry, itchy scalp for a more balanced, hydrated and healthy one.
- Tea Tree Oil: This essential oil works to cleanse the scalp while improving scalp health.
- Sea Kelp Extract: Rich in vitamins, this moisturizing algae helps to promote a healthier scalp and stronger hair.
- Blue Algae: Works to moisturize.
- Amla Oil: This nutrient-rich moisturizing oil helps to promote hair thickness and health.
- Apply after washing and before styling. Part hair into sections.
- Apply a few drops to each section & massage into the scalp. Do not rinse.
- The treatment should be applied after washing and before styling.
- Works well overnight as a pre-shampoo scalp treatment
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water, Glycerin, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Blue Algae) Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Fagara Zanthoxyloides Bark, Menthol, Methone Glycerin Acetal, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Leaf/Stem Oil, Caffeine, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Willow (Salix Alba) Bark Extract, Copper PCA, Leuconostoc /Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.