Derma E Scalp Relief Conditioner
This gentle, doctor developed Scalp Relief Conditioner helps to detangle, soothe and calm a dry, irritated scalp.
- Therapeutic Psorzema® Herbal Blend (Neem, Burdock and Bearberry): Replenishes a dry, irritated, scaling scalp, helping to promote optimum scalp and hair health.
- Tea Tree and Menthol: Helps calm and cool itch on contact and maintains scalp purity over time.
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates to lift away excess flakes and surface buildup.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Works to support scalp health.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Contains enzymes that calm trouble areas by helping soothe, moisturize and promote the scalp’s blood circulation.
- Vitamins A & E: Rich in antioxidants, these vitamins help replenish the scalp and hair to promote manageability and shine for a healthier look.
- Provitamin B5 (Panthenol): Works to deeply hydrate and nourish the scalp and hair follicles for noticeably shiny, stronger hair.
These nutrients help to replenish your scalp and hair to promote manageability and shine for a healthier look. Prescription- free formula. Safe for color-treated hair.
- Apply to freshly shampooed hair and scalp.
- Allow product to penetrate for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse, towel dry, then style as usual. For a complete soothing scalp care regimen, use in combination with DERMA E’s Scalp Relief Shampoo.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Diheptyl Succinate, Salicylic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Coptis Trifolia Extract, Berberis Aquifolium Extract, Zanthoxylum Zanthoxyloides Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.