Silly George Starter Kit (Clear + Girl On Fire)
No Messy Glue. No Magnets.
LinerBond PRO™ is the revolutionary new lash eyeliner. Holding your lashes with its own adhesive strength, without magnets. This means stronger & longer hold, and lighter lashes! A true game-changer.
And now in CLEAR, means no "eyeliner look" needed AND no eyeliner skill needed! LinerBond PRO™ is perfect for all eyeliner users - from beginner to expert, and with the clear version, it's virtually foolproof! The liner is smooth, and only takes a few seconds to apply. It can handle all kinds of weather, and stays on all day long. And most importantly, these gorgeous lashes will have you looking good and feeling great!
- 1 x LinerBond™ Adhesive Eyeliner (Clear)
- 1 x Set of Lashes (Girl On Fire)
- Clear LinerBond PRO™ new formula and technology mean ultra-easy application, and no "eyeliner look" is necessary
- Clear LinerBond PRO™ doesn't require drying-time
- Clear formula means foolproof application, and no "eyeliner look" is necessary
- Lashes Up to 30+ wears, Clear LinerBond 60-90 uses!
- Strong all day
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Trimmable ends to fit to eye shape/size if needed
- Made of luxurious synthetic silk
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Come in handy case with mirror
- Toxin-free, paraben-free, sulphate-free, low-allergenic, latex-free, damage-your-natural-lashes-free
How is this different to lash glue?
- No sloppy mess getting into your natural lashes (which means no ripping them out when you remove your lashes).
- No crusty glue residue left all over your lashes, which means you get many more uses out of them.
Magnetic eyeliner had its place, but this is the new revolution. LinerBond™ holds stronger and longer, and no magnets on your lashes means they're lighter, AND you can technically use any lashes (well...except magnetic lashes). Because LinerBond™ is so superior to magnetic eyeliner, Silly George have phased out their own magnetic eyeliner system and replaced it with LinerBond™. And this clear LinerBond version means you don't need to be an eyeliner expert- no precision needed!Will it stick to my upper eyelid?
You only need a line as thin as your lash band to hold your lashes on.
BUT if you do overshoot your lash line and feel a bit sticky, you can pop on either some translucent powder or eyeshadow on top.
Gently pull off your lashes (leaving your natural ones 100% intact- you're welcome!). Pop your lashes back in their case to keep them ready for next time.
LinerBond can be easily removed with any eye-makeup remover (micellar water and baby oil work well, as does our Lid & Lash Cleanser). No scratching, scrubbing, or picking out of your natural lashes necessary!
To properly care for your lashes, Silly George recommends cleaning any buildup on your lash band every 5 or so times you wear them. To do that, you can gently use a qtip/ cotton bud with eye makeup remover. With gentle handling and proper care, it's expect that you will get 30+ uses out of your lashes!
Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol