Christophe Robin Temporary Color Gel (Golden Blonde)
FOR: All hair types; First grays and more
Color hold: from 5 to 7 shampoos.
A temporary color gel formulated with natural ingredients to cover grays the natural way - without irritating the scalp.
- Immediate and natural gray coverage that respects hair and scalp
- Blends with your natural hair color; Fades gracefully with no root effect
- Gentle, commitment-free hair color that washes out evenly over five to seven shampoos
- Great alternative to oxidation dyes
- This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner
- NO AMMONIA, PEROXIDE, RESORCINOL, PPD, OXIDANTS, SILICONES, SLS.
- Suitable for sensitive scalp
The ideal solution for those who want to cover their first grays without commitment, this innovative formula contains natural protective ingredients which cover grays by blending them into the base hair color. Easy to use with no mixing required, the pigments gradually and evenly fade with each wash to avoid the root effect spiral.
Composed of 92% natural-origin ingredients and pure pigments, it is made without oxidants and ammonia. Its gentle formula, enriched with protective plant extracts, immediately covers grays by surrounding the hair; then washes out evenly over shampoos. The elegant shades perfectly match the color for a natural and radiant result. Hair is luminous and looks fuller.
This product comes with an applicator brush, gloves, and an instruction guide. It is not suitable for bleached hair or highlights more than two shades lighter than base color. Please note: if your hair is very porous, the Temporary Color Gel might darken and grab onto the lengths while rinsing. In order to protect them and avoid an unwanted result, always apply a nourishing care onto the lengths during the color gel’s leave-in time.
Each shade was developed and formulated to adapt to any hair color. The range of shades available is simple yet complete to easily choose the right tone. Opt for the color closest to your natural base. The temporary color gel is also an ideal alternative for those with allergies to semi-permanent and permanent dyes. This product is not tested on animals and is free of ammonia, PPD, peroxide, resorcinol, SLS, silicones, and oxidants.
- Wash hair with a silicone-free shampoo such as the Brightening Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower, the Purifying Shampoo with Jujube Bark Extract or Hydrating Shampoo with Aloe Vera to prep the hair. Do not use any hair masks or conditioners.
- On towel-dried hair, apply the color gel. If covering only a few grays, use the applicator brush for a targeted and natural result. Otherwise, apply it evenly throughout the hair.
- Leave on for 40 minutes.
- To rinse, add a small amount of water, then emulsify by massaging the scalp to help remove excess product. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not wash your hair after rinsing.
- The temporary color gel can be used as often as needed. The reusable kit is suitable for two applications for mid-length hair, or several applications for touch-ups.
- While using the color gel on the roots or targeted grays, you can apply a mask on your lengths and ends during the leave-in time.
- Avoid applying too much product to the scalp in order to prevent stains.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Perform a patch test 48 hours before using, even if you have already used coloring products before.
- Oat Flakes: Provide protective and antioxidant properties for the scalp and skin.
- Inula Flower Extract: Preserves and brightens color and regenerates hair fiber by stimulating keratin production.
Water, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-44, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Basic Brown 16, Basic Blue 99, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Brown 17, Hc Yellow No. 2, Hc Blue No. 12.