Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring (Golden Blonde)
Size: 8.33 oz/ 246 mL
FOR: Colored blonde ; Bleached blonde, Highlights, ; Natural blonde
WHEN: Once a week
TEXTURE: Creamy formula
A nourishing and color revival mask for natural or color-treated hair bringing out golden and honey tones.
- Deeply nourishes the hair
- Re-densifies and boosts color for dull blond hair that has become transparent by adding natural and radiant golden tones- Restores depth to color
- Paraben, phthalate, silicone, SLS, oxidant and ammonia free.
- Color safe
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Blonde hair tend to dull and lose its gloss over time. Whether colored or highlighted, it can become grey or overly transparent. Enriched with nourishing ingredients—almond butter and buriti oil—and combined with an acidic pH of 4.5, this mask minimizes porosity, hydrates hair, fixes natural oxidation, and evenly distributes color. The selection of pigments and apricot oil enhances honey and golden tones for a sunkissed glow.
How to use:
- Wash your hair with the clarifying shampoo with Chamomile and cornflower or the cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt to renew the hair fibers. Then, apply the shade variation care to towel-dried hair from root to tip.
- Lather by massaging into hair and leave in for 5-30 minutes, depending on the desired intensity. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tone washes out after 3-5 washes.
*The longer you leave this mask on, the more intense your color will be. Feel free to mix with other Shade Variation Care Nutritive Masks to create your own custom color nuance.