Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring (Ash Brown)
Size: 8.33 oz/ 246 mL
FOR: Chestnut hair, colored, highlighted or natural brunettes
WHEN: Once to twice a week
TEXTURE: Creamy formula
A nourishing and color revival mask that enhances ash tones in natural or color-treated brown hair.
- Deeply nourishes hair with almond butter, buriti oil, & licorice extracts
- Neutralizes brassiness
- Restores an intense brunette shade lacking in warm tones
- Paraben, phthalate, silicone, SLS, oxidant and ammonia free.
- Color safe
- Vegan & cruelty-free
For women who do not want to look like their hair is colored, nothing is worse than chestnut hair turning mahogany. Brown hair takes on undesirable red and mahogany tints and becomes dull with time. Enriched with nourishing ingredients—almond butter and buriti oil—and combined with an acidic pH of 4.5, this mask minimizes porosity, hydrates hair, fixes natural oxidation, and evenly distributes color. Licorice extracts and the selection of pigments restore a natural, cool brown color with no brassy highlights.
How to use:
- Wash your hair with the clarifying shampoo with Chamomile and cornflower or the cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt to renew the hair fibers. Then, apply the shade variation care to towel-dried hair from root to tip.
- Lather by massaging into hair and leave in for 5-30 minutes, depending on the desired intensity. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tone washes out after 3-5 washes.