Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring (Baby Blond) Mini
For: Colored blonde ; Bleached blonde ; Highlights ; Natural blonde
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coiled, Tightly Coiled
When: Once to twice a week
Texture: Creamy formula
A purple treatment mask that neutralizes brassy or yellow tones for light blonde hair.
- Neutralizes brassy, grey and yellow tones
- Deeply nourishes hair with shea butter, sweet almond, and buriti oil
- Revives highlights: restores pure, radiant and defined highlights.
- Paraben, silicone, SLS, oxidant and ammonia free. Color safe.
Highlighted, colored, or bleached blonde hair tends to become grey or yellow over time, while natural blonde hair can become dull and lack shine. The nourishing ingredients in this tinting hair mask—almond butter, shea butter, and buriti oil—combined with an acidic pH of 4.5 help minimize porosity, fix natural oxidation, and evenly distribute color. The selection of iridescent pigments and fiorentina iris neutralizes brassy or yellow tones, restoring the shine, brightness, and contrast of hair color.
How to use:
- Wash your hair with the clarifying shampoo with Chamomile and cornflower or the cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt to renew the hair fibers. Then, apply the shade variation care to towel-dried hair from root to tip.
- Lather by massaging into hair and leave in for 5-30 minutes, depending on the desired intensity. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tones are removed after 3-5 washes.
*The longer you leave this mask on, the more intense your results will be. Feel free to mix with other shade variation masks to create your own custom color nuance.