Christophe Robin Pre-Curved Blowdry Hairbrush 10 Rows
For: Short to medium long hair or to realize a blow-dry with small curls
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and Curly
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Hair Concerns: Hold, Shine, and Volumizing
When: For a perfect blow-dry
Manufacturing: Hairbrush made by hand according to a traditional French expertise
A handmade 100 percent boar bristle hair brush designed with bristles of different lengths to grip hair for an easier blow-dry.
This hairbrush is ideal for a gentle and comfortable blow dry. The boar bristles respect the hair fibre while the pre-curved shape grips the hair perfectly and smooths down cuticles. Your hair will be shiny, silky and disciplined.
These round brushes are ergonomically designed, ready to use and do not have to be broken in. For an ideal grip from the first use, the brush has a pre-curved bristles.
- 100% boar bristle brush
- Different length bristles for easier blow-dry
- A pre-curved shape
- Comes in recyclable packaging
- Christophe Robin decided to work with French artisans rich of their 140 years of experience in fine brush-making to create these long-lasting brushes
- Start by flipping your hair forward and blow-drying your roots a bit before you begin styling. Quickly drying them like that will give a little bit of extra volume.
- Next, take your strands one by one and roll them around the brush starting from your ends towards your roots.
- Heat it with your blow-dryer, always vertically, then wait a few seconds for it to cool down.
- Delicately take your strand out of the roll before proceeding to the rest of your hair.
- Finally, flip your hair forward and gently play with your curls to loosen them a little bit.
- Always make sure your blow-dryer is pointed down to avoid burning your hair.
- Regularly wash your hairbrush with a gentle shampoo to eliminate the residues from styling products and natural oils from your hair.
- Let the brush dry naturally and avoid letting it sit in water.
- The hairbrush has been created exclusively with natural boar bristles, which are known to be superior to synthetic. Natural boar bristles have a similar structure to our hair and contain keratin compound, ensuring no damage to the hair and a very gentle brushing.
- The manufacturing follows a traditional French method, where bristles vary in length by a few tenths of a millimeter, for easy detangling and shiny silky hair.