Christophe Robin Color Fixator Wheat Germ Mask
Size: 8.33 oz/ 246 mL
For: Colored hair
When: Once or twice a week
A hair mask that repairs, strengthens, boosts shine, and protects natural or color-treated hair.
- Intense treatment
- Fixates color by reducing leak of pigments
- Enhances shine while fortifying and protecting
- Hydrates without weighing hair down
- Repairs and strengthens colored hair
- Contains a combination of wheat germ, honey extract, & provitamin B5
- Free of silicone, colorants, oxidants and ammonia
Thanks to its acidic pH of 4.2, this mask fortifies and protects hair by sealing the cuticle to reduce the loss of artificial pigment. The light formula contains a combination of wheat germ, honey extract, and provitamin B5 to repair and reinforce chemically damaged hair without weighing it down. Hair regains strength and shine, while color remains more radiant and protected.
- Wheat Germ Protein: Reverses damage done by artificial coloring processes.
- Honey Extract: Gently repairs hair strands.
- Vitamin B5: Fortifies hair.
- After shampooing, apply on the hair, leave it on for three to five minutes, and then rinse thoroughly.
- For optimal results, start with the Color Fixator Wheat Germ Shampoo (sold separately.)
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Caramel, Tocopherol, Linalool, Geraniol.