Christophe Robin Boar Bristle Detangling Hairbrush
FOR: All hair types
WHEN: Every day
TEXTURE: Wood and natural boar-bristles
A hair brush made with 100 percent natural boar bristles and wood to easily detangle.
- Detangles hair
- Protects the hair fiber
- Prevents breakage
- Enhances shine and strengthens hair
- Activates blood circulation for a healthy scalp
- Made with 100 percent natural boar bristles
- An Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
If you want to know more…
Christophe Robin decided to work with French artisans—rich of their 140 years of experience in fine brush-making—to create custom made brushes that would respect and satisfy all of his expectations. This brush is handmade in the traditional way with 100 percent natural boar bristles and wood. Every morning or evening, flip your head upside down to support the natural blood circulation and brush from roots to ends to massage, oxygenate, and help eliminate product buildup from the scalp. Strands are left strengthened, soft, and shiny.
How to use:
- Always avoid brushing hair when wet, as they are more fragile and prone to breakage.
- Start by brushing your ends first, and little by little brush up towards your roots. This gentle technique will protect your hair from breakage.
- Regularly wash your hairbrush with a gentle shampoo to eliminate the residues from styling products and natural oils from your hair. Let the brush dry naturally and avoid letting it sit in water.
- To strengthen your hair and make them soft and shiny, brush them regularly.
- Every morning or evening, flip your head upside down to stimulate the blood circulation, brush from roots to ends to massage, oxygenate and help eliminate product build up from the scalp.