Blume Whirl Moisturizer
Skin type: Any and every.
Scent: Think: coffee mixed with coconut milk paired with vanilla cookies. Yum...
You’ve gotta give this creamy, dreamy moisturizer a whirl. Antioxidant-packed, this light and fluffy lotion is made to leave your skin feeling hydrated and looking plump, even, and as glowy as it gets.
It’s gentle, yes, but this cream is in it for the long run. Whirl works hard to melt deep into skin so you feel soft and smooth for hours on end. It’s the perfect way to complete your skincare routine, whether you’re heading out for the day or tucking into bed.
Perfect for all skin types, it never clogs pores, keeping acne at bay with the tiniest bit of hyaluronic acid and special vegetable-sourced ingredients that heal acne scars, brighten, plump, and soothe.
- PREVENTS ACNE
- PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL: Don’t let the name fool you—this thorny cactus is gentle as can be, using antioxidants and fatty acids to calm inflammation, retain elasticity, and brighten skin.
- HYALURONIC ACID : Holds water in tight-as-can-be, making sure your skin is feeling hydrated and looking plump.
- ALOE JUICE: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, this power plant reduces acne and symptoms of psoriasis and dermatitis.
- ROSEHIP OIL: Makes skin as smooth, soft, and even as a rose petal.
- GRAPESEED OIL: A dream moisturizer for sensi, acne-prone skin, this oil hydrates without clogging pores.
- LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT: The powerfully soothing antioxidants in this root gently shield skin from the skin while soothing and hydrating.
- SKULLCAP ROOT EXTRACT: Fights redness and inflammation, which is why this legendary root is a traditional ingredient in herbal acne remedies.
Vegan, Cruelty free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, No Added Fragrance, Gluten free
Plays well with:
- DAYDREAMER: And, might we suggest a double cleanse?
- MELTDOWN: Teamwork makes the acne-free dream work.
- STARGIRL: Whirl after 4 to 5 spritzes of this and you’re ready to glow for it.
- WASH IT: A clean canvas isn't necessary (but feels pretty darn good).
- PREP IT: Spot treat any zits of blemishes with Meltdown and Moisten skin with 4 to 5 pumps of Stargirl for full hydration penetration. Refresh it.
- SLATHER IT: Dot it onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose for even application and smooth it gently into your skin, blending towards your neck.
Amount: A quarter-sized amount.
Frequency: In the AM and PM.
Water, Aloe Leaf Juice, Grape Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Opuntia Ficus Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Coconut Fruit Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Coffee Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Skullcap Extract, Licorice Root Extract