Blume Meltdown Acne Oil (15mL)
Skin Type: Great for all! (Yes, even you sensi ones.)
SCENT: A naturally fragrant blend of the powerful plants inside.
Oil for Acne-Prone Skin
Get ready to clear things up. Made from a powerful combo of all-natural ingredients, just a pump will do you. The perfect combo, it never leaves skin dry or oily—just crystal clear.
Simply apply to spots and blemishes before bed and wake up to clearer skin. Or, dab it on those ones that you feel are about to make an appearance to stop them from ever seeing the light of day. Meltdown averted!
Meltdown is super easy to use. Start wtih a single drop of this essential oil-based serum and apply the oil to any bumps or impending breakouts. Apply your regular moisturizer over top, then wait for the magic to happen. Meltdown can be worn under makeup, too. From cystic acne to ominous-looking whiteheads, you can be confident that Meltdown will get to work. Say goodbye to complicated procedures and internet searches that have you scrambling for random household ingredients to treat pimples, and hello to a single drop of fast-acting freedom from pimples and zits. A little goes a long way.
- ROSEHIP: Oh-so-soothing, it’s job is to brighten things up while fading dark spots and scars.
- BLUE TANSY: Referred to as a miracle ingredient, it calms and soothes while repairing. Hallelujah!
- TAMANU: Redness, acne, and bacteria are no match for this power plant.
- LAVENDER: Painful zits begone! It works to prevent while relieving.
- BLACK CUMIN SEED: This exotic elixir is a triple threat: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging!
- DAYDREAMER: Consider Meltdown its following act.
- MAKEUP: Whether you're doing a full face or natural glam, there's no need to hold back.
- FACE MASKS: If you're getting serious about your self-care, amp up that clay mask with a few drops.
- WHIRL: Mix just a few drops in to fade scars, shrink pores, and prevent breakouts.
How is Meltdown different?
When it comes to conventional acne treatments, it can be difficult to find a product that works for your skin type and is actually good for your skin. A lot of times, products that feel good also don’t do much to help prevent or heal breakouts, and they can be really drying. Whether you’re looking for an effective treatment for cystic acne or just wanting a trick up your sleeve to prevent the odd zit from popping up on picture day, the Meltdown essential oil blend is just what you need. Made from powerfully calming essential oils, this is the best acne prevention solution that works on all kinds of blemishes to give you the confidence you need to feel good in your own skin. Meltdown is effective, all-natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free.
- A clean canvas is essential.
- A drop or two on your finger works.
- Pat it (gently!) onto any spots or blemishes.
- Once it’s dried, it’s time to moisturize.
Amount: One pump for spot treatments, and just a tad more for face masks or moisturizer.
Frequency: Nightly, or whenever you feel like it! We recommend whenever you sense a zit coming on or during a full blown breakout.
Black Cumin Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Tamanu Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Blue Tansy, Chamomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract.