beautyblender THE ORIGINAL BEAUTYBLENDER Makeup Sponge
The first, the best, the original
A top-selling makeup sponge, the super-soft, exclusive, latex-free foam quickly blends makeup for an easy application and flawless, skin-like finish.
The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with foundations, powders, and any other complexion product. Now, the award-winning makeup sponge is available in a fun, limited-edition canister—fit for any beauty queen.
The exclusive aqua-activated™ material provides an airbrushed application and absorbs minimal product, so your favorite formula lands on your complexion, not your sponge. This category-creator is a 12-time Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
The aqua-activated™ sponge grows to about twice its size when wet, and absorbs minimal product so your favorite formula lands on your complexion—not your sponge. When wet, the super soft material provides an even, smooth blend and bounce. The large, rounded surface area ensures a quick application while the contoured tip offers precision.
Beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your Beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes - similar to a pair of blue jeans. Once you squeeze the water out of the Beautyblender, the excess dye is removed as well.
- For all skin types
- Formulated without latex, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- Cruelty free
- Made in USA
Has your Beautyblender lost some of its bounce? Beautyblender recommends that you replace yours every 3-6 months when noticing signs of wear and tear.
- Wet beautyblender with water for each use.
- Squeeze out excess liquid, using a towel if necessary.
- Bounce foundation, bb cream, powder, or any other base and complexion product across the face for flawless results.
- Cleanse with your favorite Blendercleanser® formula after each use to remove makeup and grime.
- Replace every three to six months upon signs of wear and tear.