Badger Sport Sunscreen Cream - SPF 35 Unscented
Simple, natural, safe sport sunscreen for surfing, skiing, and other performance sports.
If you spend a lot of time swimming, surfing, skiing, and doing other performance sports, you’ll love the protection you get from this highly water-resistant sunscreen. Badge Sport SPF 35 cream-based sunscreen is very water resistant, and protects from sun, wind, cold and water while moisturizing and nourishing your skin. No added fragrance so it’s good for sensitive skin, too. And it stays where you put it – so you can focus on doing your best.
- One of Badger's simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients!
- No added fragrance—safe for sensitive skin.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
- Certified Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
How to use:
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
*Sun Safety Tips:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Made in USA