Baby Foot Deep Skin Exfoliation for Soft & Smooth Feet (Lavender Scented)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Baby Foot is designed to remove the unsightly, dead skin cells on your feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of your feet. Dead skin cells accumulate due to pressure and friction from ordinary activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. In many cases, feet become cracked and painful from the accumulation of dead skin.
- Unique and gentle exfoliant made from fruit acids
- For soft and smooth feet
- Penetrates into skin to remove outer layers
- Skin easily peels away to reveal smooth, undamaged feet
In the past, frequent use of foot files and razors were used to "remove" the dead skin on your feet. However, this was a temporary fix! There's no more filing with the use of this Baby Foot product.
Baby Foot is an unparalleled, total foot care package that provides you with the opportunity to care for and maintain your feet at home.
The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is fruit acid which is very gentle, when compared with other acids. The fruit acid penetrates into the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes which hold the layers together. By this process, skin is undamaged but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath. After peeling, your feet are reborn just like a baby’s foot, giving you healthy, beautiful feet.
Baby Foot contains 17 kinds of natural extracts which have a high moisturizing power and astringency, thus the sole becomes smooth after peeling. Baby Foot not only peels the dead skin cells from your feet, it also maintains the grain of the skin and adds moisture to the skin.
How to use:
Baby Foot pack contains a sock for each foot, plus the Baby Foot solution. Suitable for women sizes 4 - 12 and men sizes 4-13.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 - 7 days after your initial application.
- Do not forcebly remove the dead skin cells when peeling begins. It will exfolicate gently and naturally.
- In some instances the skin may become dry until the peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly with an oil-free beauty care product.
- Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- If you feel that a second application is needed, then wait 2 weeks after the 1st treatment and reapply.