b.tan tanned AF bronzing mist
Spray on. Get dark. Glow on.
Tanning made easy. Darkest 1 hour bronzing mist. Spray on. Get dark. Glow on.
What am I?
The darkest 1 hour bronzing mist. What comes easy, won’t last forever. But that shouldn’t mean you can’t bask in all its super sexy bronzed up glory while it lasts… Let life be as hard as choosing tonight’s outfit or which selfie to upload and just embrace the kind of glow that comes as easy this bronzing mist.
Why you'll love me:
- I'm perfect for anyone looking for the darkest, darkest tan possible
- No gimmicks, no fake tan smell just the most awesome, darkest tan on the planet
- 1 hour development time, leave on for 4+ hours for darker results
- I'm 100% vegan, free of nasties like parabens and I love animals so am 100% cruelty free
Love to b.green:
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No added nasties
- 100% vegan
- Sustainably sourced
- Recyclable material
- Palm oil free
- Exfoliate and moisturize. 24 hours before you apply your self tan, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem areas
- Wax or shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Don’t apply moisturiser, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of application. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Wear dark loose clothing. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. wear loose fitting shoes.
- Moisturize everyday after applying your self tan. Or consider using a gradual tan so that your tan is continually bring topped up an dyour tan lasts longer.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis. This help your skin absorb even more moisturizer and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous. This also helps the tan fade naturally, rather than in patches.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Butane, Propane, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Melanin, T-Butyl Alcohol, Brucine Sulfate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)