b.tan i don't want tan on my hands...
No more nasty tan hands
What am I?
A tan mitt that helps create the most awesome tan in the world, without the nasty tan hands. No excuses! Use this mitt when applying your tan. It will stop your hands looking like you have pigged out on doritos, while helping you get that awesome dark tan!
Why you'll love me
- Helps create the smoothest, most awesome tan on the planet
- Protects hands from that nasty tan hands look
- Did you notice I have a thumb? For EASY tanning
- I'm washable and reusable
Love to b.green
- 100% vegan
- Sustainably sourced
- Recyclable material
- Exfoliate and moisturize. 24 hours before you apply your self tan, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem areas
- Wax or shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Don’t apply moisturiser, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of application. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Wear dark loose clothing. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. wear loose fitting shoes.
- Moisturize everyday after applying your self tan. Or consider using a gradual tan so that your tan is continually bring topped up an dyour tan lasts longer.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis. This help your skin absorb even more moisturizer and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous. This also helps the tan fade naturally, rather than in patches.
Just one awesome mitt ;) 100% polyester