ATTITUDE Natural Care Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 (150g)
Did you know your skin is more acidic than basic? The top of your skin has a slightly acidic 5.5 pH to help prevent bacteria from entering your body through your pores. To protect this natural first line of defense from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight, Attitude 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care. It is fragrance-free, easy to apply, smooth and clear on skin, making it a great protection all year long. Whats more? Attitude 100% mineral sunscreen is EWG VERIFIED and is a Top-scoring sunscreen moisturizer in EWGs Skin Deep database. Get ready to safely enjoy the sun!
- Newly developed, this Face & Body Mineral sunscreen is specially crafted with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as jojoba seed oil and avocado oil to hydrate the skin.
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a physical filter and a safe sun care ingredient according to the EWG.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen: offers both UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable mineral sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Ocean Lovers stamp: sunscreen made with ingredients that are have a minimal impact on coral reefs and ocean life2
- Non-greasy formula: lightweight and easy to apply.
- Free of chemical ingredients such as Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Benzophenone-3 (BP-3), potentially harmful ingredients for our health and marine life according to the EWG.
- Free of 4MBC and Butylparaben, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals according to the EWG.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate.