Anima Mundi Suma
Suma aka Para Toda
Main Functions: adaptogen, energizer, hormone regulator, non-caffeinated stimulant, libido, cardio supporter.
Suma is an energizing root used as a staple food and medicine by the indigenous people in the Amazon rainforest for strength and stamina. It's a Brazilian form of ginseng and shares many of the same energizing applications. It has also been studied for its effects with balancing blood sugar.
The indigenous peoples of the Amazon region who named it, have used suma root for generations for a wide variety of health purposes, including as general tonic; as an energy, rejuvenating, and sexual tonic; and as a general cure-all for many type of illnesses. Suma has been used as an aphrodisiac, a calmin agent, and to treat ulcers for at least 300 years. It is an important herbal remedy in the folk medicine of several rainforest Indian tribes today.
- 100% pure adaptogenic Brazilian ginseng for sustained energy support. Biodynamically harvested by small farmers in the Brazilian Amazon.
Organic and vegan.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, & made using fair trade practices
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
Amount per container: 4oz (113g) Fine Powder
Amount of servings: 26 servings (using 1 tsp per serving)
- 1/2-1 tsp (Anima Mundi recommend everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
- Add 1 tbsp to your favourite juice, smoothie or tea. Enjoy up to 2 times per day.
100% suma biodynamically harvested by small farmers in the Brazilian Amazon.