Anima Mundi Cerebrum Tonic
Brain Food | Mental Focus | Nerve Strength Support
Wildcrafted tonic from Anima Mundi. This potent blend features lion’s man mushrooms, ginkgo leaf, and Gotu Kola.
A deeply nourishing brain support formula. It naturally helps uplift the body, acting as a mild energizer supporting clarity and memory.
The Lions Mane in this product is organically grown in Washington State in a small farm. The Brahmi, Gotu Kola and Tulsi are organic and sustainably grown in India. Anima Mundi works directly with the farmers in India to ensure that its an excellent harvest produced under our own standards. The golden Gingko leaf is grown in North America.
- A deeply nourishing brain formula to promote mental focus and support the nervous system.
- Vegan, and made with organic or wildcrafted ingredients
- Non-GMO, gluten free, and made using fair trade practices
- Formulated by clinical herbalists. Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world
Lion's Mane Mushroom, Brahmi, Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Rama Tulsi, Fresh Rosemary.
What is the difference between Elixirs and Tonics?
Tonics are more potent, with ratios using 8:1 or 10:1 (herbs to liquid). This tonic has a 10:1 herb to liquid extraction.
Preserving the Wisdom of Ancient Botany
These apothecary formulas are composed of the most pristine botanicals found in nature. Anima Mundi works directly with small farmers and supports true fair trade practices, permacultural outreach, and plant-based remedies that benefit people from all walks of life. All products are organic or wildcrafted, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, and handcrafted in Brooklyn.
- Contains 30-40 drops
- (1-2tsp) per serving, 2-3 times per day directly or in juice or water
Brahmi, Lion's Mane Mushroom, Ginkgo Leaf, Gotu Kola, Holy Basil, Rosemary. Extracted in Cane Spirits* and Vegetable Glycerin