Anima Mundi Ashwagandha
One of India's greatest botanical and adaptogenic treasures is Ashwagandha. Popularly known as Indian Ginseng, it's very well known for its ability to calm, soothe and strengthen the body. It serves many purposes and benefits many body systems, including the immune, neurological, endocrine and reproductive systems. It's clinically studied to help fight depression, boost brain health, and boost both fertility and testosterone.
In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha belongs to a sub-group of rasayanas, or super-elixirs, known as medhya rasayanas, which refers to the mind and mental/intellectual capacity. Herbs that fall under this category are considered deeply healing to the mind and emotional constructs.
- Popularly known as Indian Ginseng, Ashwagandha is very well known for its ability to help calm, soothe and strengthen the body.
- Single ingredient, Single origin. This 10:1 Ashwagandha Root extract powder is 100% Organic from India.
- Organic, biodynamic, and vegan.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, & made using fair trade practices
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- For stress relief + anxiety
- Increases brain cognition
- Increasing thyroid function (hypo-thyroid)
- Overcome adrenal fatigue
- 300mg twice daily successfully combats stress
- Natural remedy for depression
- Balances blood sugar levels
And so much more! There are tons of folk based studies showing that not only is Ashwagandha considered a heal all, it's known for its' mind boosting and spiritual properties within Ayurveda.
How are Anima Mundi Elixirs made?
A team of herbalists prepares all Anima Mundi products for you in a biodynamic laboratory in New York City. Ingredients used are all either foraged from unspoilt nature in the wild in Costa Rica, or 100% organically grown by small, local farmers. Anima Mundi works directly with them on the basis of trust.
Anima Mundi was created to provide a pure and medicinal type of care, and also to support conservation of indigenous lands and local economies. Pure ingredients from local farmers, processed with much love and care by the herbalists in NYC.
Amount of servings: 102 servings (using 1/2 tsp per serving)
- 1/2-1tsp (Anima Mundi recommends everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
- Just Add 1-2 tbsp to your favorite tea, juice, smoothie, and/or healing food.
- Enjoy 2-3 times per day.
10:1 Ashwagandha Root extract powder (Withania somnifera)*
*Certified Organic from India