Agent Nateur Holi (Bath)
Soothing hydrating calming coconut milk bath
This luxurious blend of nourishing coconut milk, soothing salts, and nurturing plant extracts was formulated to calm the body and rejuvenate the skin. Enriched with ingredients containing relaxing natural minerals and organic compounds, Holi (Bath) softens, hydrates, tightens and smooths from head to toe.
Reduces the appearance of:
- Dull, uneven skin tone
- Inconsistent skin texture
- Age spots
- Stretchmarks and scarring
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that heal dryness and impart a luminous glow. Its calming properties cleanse acne-prone skin while conditioning and softening the complexion.
- Salt and magnesium restore skin’s radiance by unclogging pores, softening calluses, and cleansing acne-prone skin. These natural minerals are believed to reduce the feeling of stress and promote a sense of relaxation.
- Calendula is extracted from marigold flowers and has been shown to increase skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Camomile is a potent plant extract that reduces the appearance of scarring and nurtures the skin by replenishing its moisture barrier.
- Organic honey is a natural salve that alleviates redness and itching due to dryness while gently exfoliating and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jasmine oil, known for its romantic fragrance, has natural properties that reduce the appearance of clogged pores, scars, and age spots.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
Add a couple scoops to running, warm bathwater before soaking for 30 minutes or more. For gentle exfoliation, use holi (bath) as a scrub to complement your bathing ritual.
Enjoy 10 baths per packet.
- suitable for all skin types
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) oil, jasminum sambac (jasmine) oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, vanilla planifolia fruit oil.
- Non-gmo, vegan, and gluten-free
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding