St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse
Size: 8oz/ 237mL
A lightweight, easy-to-apply classic mousse that dries quickly with no self tan smell and an even fade.
For an iconic, natural, and healthy-looking tan, this newly formulated, lightweight classic mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for that longest-lasting tan in one application. It’s streak-free, easy to apply, quick-drying, non-sticky with no transfer, and ultra-hydrating. Plus, it has no self tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance.
- St. Tropez most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan
- No self tan smell, with our new mood-boosting fragrance
- Lightweight, streak-free and easy to apply
- Quick-drying and non-sticky, with no transfer
- Tan lasts for up to 10 days
- 100% Natural Tanning Actives
- Clinically proven to moisturize for up to 24 hours
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturise any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
- For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
- Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
- Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
- To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
-100 Percent Natural DHA: Tanning agent.
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, d-limonene, Anisyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).