Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm with Rare Prickly Pear Oil
Size: 50mL/1.7 oz
For: All hair types, all skin types, men and women
When: Every day
Texture: Balm, soothing non-stick texture
A multipurpose balm enriched with rare prickly pear oil to moisturize, nurture, protect, and sooth all hair and skin types.
- Nurtures & hydrates hair and skin
- Repairs hair cuticles
- Manages and controls frizz
- Soothes, non-stick texture
- Contains 99% natural butters & oils
This universal product, with rare prickly pear seed oil and a powdery fragrance, is a great alternative to silicone-based oils and serums. Ideal as a daily nourishing, repairing and protective treatment for body & hair. Take it with you wherever you go.
This non-sticky balm contains 99 percent natural butters and oils to nurture hair, body, lips, hands, and wherever you need rich moisturization. It helps in styling and smoothing for healthy, shiny hair and skin.
- Body :
- As a daily nourishing and protective treatment: apply on dry areas of the body, chapped nose in winter, lips, hands, cuticles, nails and feet etc.
- Hair :
- For a “messy” look: apply a small amount of the balm on dry or damp hair, concentrating on the ends and working up through the lengths.
- For a tousled GISELE BÜNDCHEN style: take a section of hair, apply a small amount of the balm on the hair's lengths and ends. Coil the section round and apply heat for 5 to 10 seconds using a hairdryer, then pin it in place using a grip. Repeat the same technique all over the hair, leave it to cool for 10 minutes then take out the grips. Don't unravel curls too much. They will fall into shape naturally.
- On curly or frizzy hair: gives curls beautiful definition and a polished look. To tame and prevent flyaways.
- For an intense hair treatment, leave in for 1 hour or overnight after styling so the balm penetrates deeply.
- For men: A good alternative to wax or gel, which tend to suffocate the hair. After shaving, or directly on the beard itself to nourish it.
- Extra benefits :
- Soothes sunburn and redness Repairs skin and maintains your tan.
- On brows to shape and nourish them.
- Soothes after hair removal.
- An intense treatment for hands and/or feet, apply the balm and slip on cotton gloves and/or socks for nourishment
- As a treat for skin during a massage.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Extract, Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate.