Tru Earth Eco-strips Laundry Detergent (Lilac Breeze) - 32 Loads
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
Gently scented Lilac Breeze is a sensory delight, evoking memories of fields of fresh lilacs in a warm summer breeze.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications:
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by Tru Earth or their ingredient suppliers
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are a smarter way to clean laundry, period.
Each strip packs ultra-concentrated, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
- Removes The Toughest Stains, Spitups, and Blowouts
- Reveals Vibrant Colours
- Restores Radiant Whites
Detergent that cares for the future of our planet - 94% less transportation pollution!
Tru Earth cares abou the planet we live in. That's why Tru Earth Baby Eco-Strips have a smaller eco-footprint compared to other detergents. Its lightweight design reduces transportation costs and global-warming carbon emissions by 94%. That is in comparison to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
Over 30 billion loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Baby Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! If everyone switched to Tru Earth Baby Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate over one billion plastic jugs, while saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2. It would be like taking 27 million cars off the road for a day or planting nine million trees
Tru Earth Eco-Strips Make Laundry As Simple as 1,2,3...
- Remove Strip
- Place Strip In Washer
- Add Clothes
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend: natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free