Anima Mundi Organic Rose Powder
She’s finally here, again! Anima Mundi super pure, and beloved organic rose powder is back. The beloved Rose can now be in your hands again!
Rose petals and their medicine help to move and open a heart which has tightened emotionally and spiritually. In both Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the Unani (Greek-Arabic medicine) traditions, the heart is believed to be a physical organ and the seat of consciousness. TCM uses the term shen, while Unani medicine talks about pneuma. Both schools teach that rose has a powerful affect on the spiritual state of one’s heart. Unani medicine has a category of heart herbs termed as “exhilarants”, which help the spiritual heart feel joy. Rose is considered both a shen tonic in TCM and an exhilarant in Unani medicine.
A wonderful nervine, great for uplifting the mood and alleviating depression, rose also has antispasmodic, aphrodisiac and sedative qualities, as well as being anti-inflammatory. Rose helps regulate menstruation as well as stimulate the digestion.
- Rose is a wonderful nervine, great for mood support. It also has natural qualities that may help to promote overall digestive health.
- Anima Mundi is proud to support a truly sustainable rose farm in India that integrates fair trade practices within its farm and produces an utterly blissful powder.
- Organic, biodynamic, and vegan.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, & made using fair trade practices
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
How are Anima Mundi Elixirs made?
A team of herbalists prepares all Anima Mundi products for you in a biodynamic laboratory in New York City. Ingredients used are all either foraged from unspoilt nature in the wild in Costa Rica, or 100% organically grown by small, local farmers. Anima Mundi works directly with them on the basis of trust.
Anima Mundi was created to provide a pure and medicinal type of care, and also to support conservation of indigenous lands and local economies. Pure ingredients from local farmers, processed with much love and care by the herbalists in NYC.
- 1/2tsp directly in warm cup of water (8oz), or in your choice of tea, milk, latte, smoothie, savory and sweet foods, and beyond.
- It can go on just about everything.
- It's safe to increase amount if needed!
- To make rose water, add 1/2tsp in 8oz of almost boiling water (prevent very high heat as it increases bitterness and lowers medicinal properties) and allow to steep at least 8-10min.
Rose petal powder (Rosa centifolia)*