ATTITUDE Natural Care Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 (150g)
Did you know your skin is more acidic than basic? The top of your skin has a slightly acidic 5.5 pH to help prevent bacteria from entering your body through your pores. To protect this natural first line of defense from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight, Attitude Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care for the whole family.
With a high volume of avenanthramides (antioxidant compounds), colloidal oatmeal is known for reducing itching, redness, and inflammation of the skin. This fragrance-free, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic formula is proven to offer a SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight. Enriched with 1% colloidal oatmeal, it is ideal for dry and sensitive skin, is easy to apply, smooth and non-whitening. It's also certified by the NEA (National Eczema Association) and EWG Verified™, because ATTITUDE only wants the best for you and your family. Get ready to safely enjoy the sun!
- 100% non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreen; safest sun care according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and rated #1 on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database
- Ecologo Certification: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: 100% vegan, crafted with plants and minerals only.
- Coral safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3), all potentially damaging sunscreen ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, known as endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT – sun care preservatives of concern.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
*Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator).